HMT LIMITED (A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING)
HMT Limited is one of the premier Public Sector Enterprises of the Government of India under the Ministry of Heavy Industry and Public Enterprises. The diversified product range of HMT Limited and its Subsidiaries comprise Tractors, Watches, Machine Tools, Metal Forming Presses, Die Casting & Plastic Processing Machinery, CNC Systems, Printing Machinery and Bearings.
HMT invites suppliers to partner in the company’s progress. Please click on the links below for information on the company, its organization structure, profile of units, items procured, procedure for Supplier registration and other Supplier related Information, etc.
Company Information – Profile, Items Procured
Registration as Supplier – Registration Details & Application format
Tenders – Currently Open
Contracts Awarded – Month-wise details (above Rs 5 Lakhs)
Bills paid – Month-wise details
Procurement Plan From MSEs – Subsidiary wise Procurement Plan
Procurement Projection – Subsidiary wise Procurement Plan
Basic Information on the Company and the Manufacturing Units
APPLICATIONS FOR REGISTRATION AS A SUPPLIER
HMT Limited invites interested parties for enlistment as suppliers to the company. Applicants shall be short-listed for further consideration, after evaluation of relevant documents submitted, and if found necessary, the Vendor Development Committee will conduct an inspection of the facilities. Enlistment as approved supplier could entail successful execution of a trial order.
Suppliers interested in partnering with HMT are requested to fill-in the Registration Format as per the instructions given below and submit the same to the relevant unit/s of HMT along with all the supporting documents required.
Please note that before the assessment of this application can be completed, a representative from HMT may contact you concerning the financial and technical information that you provide. Your co-operation is required to assist in the assessment process. The assessment report is for use by HMT for the purpose of assessing the Suppliers for registration and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Instructions for filling the Format:
- All columns in the form are to be filled up. If applicant has no information to fill in a particular column, “Nil” may be mentioned. In case of columns not relevant in the applicant’s case, “Not applicable” may be mentioned. No columns should be left blank.
- Please attach separate sheet if the space provided is insufficient.
- For any other information, separate sheet may be attached.
- Please ensure that all required enclosures are attached and the list of enclosures is filled up.
- All sheets of the form are to be signed by the authorized signatory.
- Please complete all sections of the form & sign the declaration and send completed form and attachments in an envelope marked “Application for Registration as Approved Supplier” to the Chief of Purchase Department of the Unit concerned.
- Any information / clarification required during evaluation must be given expeditiously. Failure to co-operate may affect registration.